With Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to start thinking about ways to keep your little ones entertained during the holiday season! Christmas crafts are a great way to get creative and have some festive fun with your kids. From snow globes to felt tree decorations, here are some fun and festive Christmas crafts that your kids will love.
- Snow Globe: This classic craft is sure to be a hit with your kids! All you need is a jar, some glitter, and a few small trinkets to create your own winter wonderland. Have your kids choose their favorite trinkets to put in the snow globe, then fill up the jar with water and a few drops of glycerin to make the glitter “snow”.
- Felt Tree Decorations: This craft is perfect for little hands! Cut out various shapes from felt to make tree decorations, such as stars, snowflakes, and bells. Add a piece of string or ribbon to each one to hang on the tree.
- Santa Plate: Make a special plate for Santa to leave his cookies and milk on! All you need is a white plate, some paint, and a few other materials. Have your kids paint the plate with Santa’s face, then add a few other festive details like a belt and hat.
- Cardboard Nativity Scene: Create your own nativity scene with cardboard! Cut out the main figures – Mary, Joseph, the baby Jesus, and the animals – and then paint them to look like the real thing. You can even add a few extra characters like the Magi or shepherds.
- Paper Plate Wreath: This easy craft is perfect for younger kids. All you need is a paper plate and some festive decorations, like construction paper, ribbon, or glitter. Cut out a few circles on the plate, then have your kids decorate the wreath to their liking.
These fun and festive Christmas crafts are sure to keep your little ones entertained during the holiday season. Not only are they a great way to get creative, but they also make for some beautiful decorations for your tree or home. So don’t forget to get crafting with your kids this Christmas!